• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me pick a new router, down to 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know about Buffalo...I started to just sort out netgear and linksys after looking at TP-link's and trendnets and dlinks....just decided to keep with networking companies with long respected histories. Both engineered in the US too...not Chinese flyby nights.

i would stick with linksys routers, if you want one with usb support find a E3000 they are fantastic.

i would stick with linksys routers, if you want one with usb support find a E3000 they are fantastic.

I ended up ordering the E3200. I was really on the fence between the Netgear WNDR3700 refurbed and spending a little less. I signed into Amazon to take one last look and the were out of stock on the Netgear....so that made the decision for me. I think it's going to work well :thup:

My plan is to use a Linksys WET610N to bridge the free wireless my landlord is broadcasting to the router as a WAN port and then still have a fast wireless LAN in the apartment. I'll let you guys know how it works if anyone is curious.

Back