• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

50 Mbps for $29.99 for Current Customer of Comcast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BillB0B

Blast
XFINITY Internet
Blast!®
Included Features

Speeds even faster than Performance service with downloads up to 50 Mbps with PowerBoost®.
Lightning-fast Internet so you can stream TV shows, download HD movies and game in real time.

Learn More
$29.99 a month for 6 months
Start Shopping
Special Offer for Current Customers this is there AD off the Comcast site.

I just found about this deal on Comcast today it end on 10-31-2012 to find the deal you have to login to your Comcast account and go to shop. There a section for current customer shopping.
Normally they only offer these deals for new customer but this deal is for current customer. I grab this deal and order a new cable modem that DOCSIS 3.0 ready to handle the increased speed. This is the first time I ever notice a deal like this for current customers.

Blast is 30Mb, not 50. Extreme 50 is there 50Mb service.
Either way, it won't let me do it, since I already have comcast internet. Even if I wanted to upgrade from "performance" (20Mb) to Blast (30Mb), they said I would still have to pay the retail rate. Pretty unscrupulous if you ask me, as how many current customers don't already have some type of internet service?

Back