• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Motherboard system panel connectors help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Opusbuild

Hi all,

I would really appreciate som help, I have picked up a basic secondhand motherboard and installed this into an older PC of mine. I have connected everything up except for the system panel connectors. I can not seem to find the manual for the motherboard its a XFX - NF24-ALH - nVIDIA nForce2 - Socket A ATX Motherboard (Heres a link to it):

http://www.compucanjes.com/products/view/16305.html

I have seen lots of different diagrams showing different positions of the connectors. I have uploaded a piture of mine. I want to make sure I get the connectors and polarities in the right places before switching on. Can anyone please help.

Attachments

• IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 285
  • antec_sonata_2_front_system_panel_connectors.jpg
    antec_sonata_2_front_system_panel_connectors.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3,654
XFX Mach4 NF24ALH Computer User Manual site. Scroll down the page and you should find a Blue Button for manual download. Mach4 NF24ALH User Manual Download. I did n0t use the link since they require and email addresss and I don't need the manual. Maybe they really have a copy of the manual. Otherwise I think you are out of luck with that old board. I found plenty of people looking and 'this' time I have struck out and the manual seems gone from web download. Maybe link below will help.

Possible link to download the manual for XFX Mach4 NF24ALH Motherboard.

I did not see the connectors at first...

...when I saw the connectors, I just copied the pic and routed and labeled them for you.

Attachments

• Old NF2 Mobo.jpg
    Old NF2 Mobo.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 295
Thanks RGone, yes I also find that manual, when you type your email address in it says "sorry due to maintainence you can not register at this time" which was a shame.

Thanks for the very detailed and clear diagram. It worked :) Thanks.

It worked is an awesome phrase to hear for sure.

Had I seen the connectors at first, I would have just drawn the diagram for you and saved all the g00gling I did. Hehehe.

If you get back...log into your first post and at the beginning of title add [RESOLVED] and then if it is ever searched for the searcher can look for another key word in [RESOLVED]. I wish all would do such but they never do. Adding the [RESOLVED] takes searchers to FIXED threads not some that are just out in the blue. Hehehe.

Thanks man.

RGone...ster. :chair:

Thanks RGone, yes I also find that manual, when you type your email address in it says "sorry due to maintainence you can not register at this time" which was a shame.

Thanks for the very detailed and clear diagram. It worked :) Thanks.

Thanks RGone, yes I try to do this when I remember, it would be nice to have an auto notification reminding you to click solved (if it have been) maybe a week or so after the original post. Just a small thing really, this site still has the best forum system and set up IMHO :clap:

Hey man thanks for the [SOLVED]. Yes a reminder eamil is thread goes silent for a week or so would be nice. Thanks again man.

RGone...ster.

Back