• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

£800 system build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reflex97

Registered
Last edited:
aye?

((Looks good, buy it)) no GPU? the 64gb ssd is a little small, go for 120gb then you can put the OS/several games/apps on the SSD and still use the 1TB as storage.

b....................................................anhammer! :forecast:

Sorry, I saw that "smiley" a few days ago and I've really been wanting to use it haha

Looks very solid for a non-gaming rig. +1 for the 120GB SSD if you can swing it as you'll lose some of the SSD zest if you fill it up too much.

EDIT: Per-GB price on the 60GB-class SSDs is terrible anyway.

Reflex97, I'm guessing you forgot to put a title in the post and used "a" as a placeholder so you could use the "preview post" feature since it requires a title.

What would you like your title to be?

I love how far this has gone and we don't even know what this guy wants. haha Maybe he just wanted to keep track of some parts in a strange way ;)

Also, AJ, your link didn't work

Yeah, I didn't want to just change his title without know his intention for the thread. Since he has signed in since I made my post, I'm going to lock this until he responds via PM.

Back