• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find a Sli bridge..please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peanutbudder

Hey guys,

I am looking for a rigid, all black Sli bridge for my rig. I have an Asus P8P67 Pro motherboard and for the life of me I can find a ruler to measure the length of the current bridge :bang head. I think it might be 90mm but I am not sure and I don't want to order the wrong size. I have also not been able to find a bridge that has no brand names on it; ie. EVGA, Galaxy, or MSI. I just want the Nvidia SLI logo for a clean look. If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks AJ. I broke down and bought it a few minutes ago although it's notridgid like I wanted I can't seem to find any. The brown Asus stock sli bridge is just plain ugly.

OK PB at least its the right colour and looking at your rig photo it should look a lot better than the BROWN! See you soon Merry Xmas. AJ.

Tbh the only "rigid" sli bridges I have seen is a tri sli bridge I own. I have not seen a dual bridge in that style before.

Fwiw they are called PCB SLI bridges.

I have seen them before and thats what is killing me... I finally just bought a black flexible sli bridge with the Nvidia SLI logo on it.

@Bobnova - I thought really hard about just using some black spray paint but I really wanted the Nvidia logo on it. I wanted to clean up some loose ends on my build to give a cleaner overall look and the brown bridge is just butt ugly.

It should be here in the next few days and I will take some pics when I get it.

Hey Wingman my friend just click the link in my post no 2 and you will see what PB has bought? AJ.

Yeah your welcome if you click on the photo you can enlarge it as well bye for now see you later. AJ.

Back