• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any good offroading games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Free roam wise? like driving? or offroad driving?

I dunno I've been playing off road drive lately and just wish there was some kind of free roam option. It kills me because the games a blast otherwise.

Cabelas 4x4 off road games used to be decent....donno how theyd compare today.

what would you consider of rally racing like DIRT?

I think the OP is after something that doesn't involve a set track. Think driving over mountains and hurtling down a steep cliff :D

I too would love a game where you can jump in a Land Rover on a massive open terrain map with hills and rivers, dirt tracks and the such and go where you like.

Think of it as a real off road driving simulator. I too would love to find a game like that.

EDIT: Think GTA: San Andreas when you drove up that big mountain. Just more realistic.

I can't remember the exact name, but years ago I played a game called motocross madness that basically allowed me to free-roam around a track on a dirt bike, was pretty fun

I can't remember the exact name, but years ago I played a game called motocross madness that basically allowed me to free-roam around a track on a dirt bike, was pretty fun

Are you talking about the PS1 title? I have fond memories of that game to, providing many hours of fun with my motorbike mad friend, lol

Ugh been playing Offroad Drive alot. It's so frustrating because the game had so much potential. If only we could find a way to hack the code to allow you to drive off the track and or drive backwards on the track. :(

I mean look at it! It kills me that this game is going to die.

5797_off-road_drive%20(1).jpg

off-road-drive-20100604024633968_640w.jpg

Bit of an update, found my copy of MotorM4X Offroad Extreme digging around in the man cave,,,,
its pretty much as close as your going to get I think. Now if you can find a copy....maybe amazon?

Back