• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have had 2 7950s die. PSU issue?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DynastyTexas

I recently did a new build after something went wrong with my previous build. I have only carried one thing over to the new build, and that is the PSU which is a Corsair TX750. My old graphics card died in my old computer. In this build, I put in a 7950 which was DOA (Or my PSU killed it immediately, not sure.) I replaced the 7950 with Newegg's RMA and the new one I got worked just fine for about a month then my computer randomly died and would not power on when there was power to the graphics card. So I am not sure if the card just died and it was bad luck or the power supply is causing the problem. Once again the card worked fine for a month while the one I received did not work at all.

Ooof, reading>me... :rofl:!

That should be plenty really... I would, as was mentioned before, check it out with a MultiMeter and see what the 12v says, no doubt.

Back