• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Planetside 2 randomly closing. No error message

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

awesomecpu

Registered
Hello I love planetside 2 but it keeps closing on me. I don't know why as it just gives me a unhelpful error message. Sometimes is doesn't give me one at all. I don't know what it is. Is there maybe a record of the game I can check in my computer to see what led up to the crash? Or maybe its hardware. I just don't know if someone can help that would be amazing. Thanks :)

I have the same problem if I have vsync off but, with vsync on there's no problem.

Hello I love planetside 2 but it keeps closing on me. I don't know why as it just gives me a unhelpful error message. Sometimes is doesn't give me one at all. I don't know what it is. Is there maybe a record of the game I can check in my computer to see what led up to the crash? Or maybe its hardware. I just don't know if someone can help that would be amazing. Thanks :)

Possibly unstable GPU OC.

I don't currently have my gpu overclocked at the moment. I tried vsync and it keeps up for a little longer and now it actually displays an error message but unfortunately it just says an error caused program to close unexpectedly. :(

GPU temps stay around 30 to 45 degrees C. My cpu stays around 39 to 45 degrees C also. Is there maybe log files I can see the error in?

Ok tried stock cpu it didn't work. windows 7 Pro 64bit 16gigs of ram installed

Back