• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some suggestion for $10 to $12 fan for water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

I know what you guy'are gonna say, $10 or $12 will not get me a good fan at all but when you run 24 $10 fan in a loop, it will be more than enough to cool any pc part you want to water cool.

I just bough a Mountain Mods extended Ascension CYO look like something in the pic below and i will be run 37 120mm fan in that case, if i were to spend $18 to $20 on a single fan, it will cost me $700 on fan (yes, you can buy 2 Radeon HD7970 for that)
So what i need is some suggestion on $10 to $12 fan, try to keep the cost to below $450 for fan

Attachments

• image 1.png
    image 1.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 40
Just get the cheapest fans you can find. (Look at surplus stores for good deals.) With that many fans, there's plenty of redundancy.

Or get just one or two high end variable speed Deltas or Nidecs, then fill in the rest of the holes with fan grills held in with screws and nuts.

Back