• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been gone awhile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pntgrd

Other interests, life, work, you all know the drill. The rig in my sig has served me well since the last Forum Wars I was part of. But I finally got the upgrade bug. I have an FX8350.a Sabertooth R2, an HD7970, and a Noctua NH-D14 on the way. I even bought an actual case to put it in this time. I have enjoyed being back around reading all that you guys have been up to and all the new goodies I have been reading about.

I have noticed that the Classifieds are not as active as the used to be. I was hoping that would be a place to sell my present stuff, especially the WC parts and the MB/CPU. I hate to put it up on Ebay. Rather someone gets the stuff that can appreciate what it is.

Welcome back!

I bet one of the benching guys will grab it at the right price.

I have noticed that the Classifieds are not as active as the used to be. I was hoping that would be a place to sell my present stuff, especially the WC parts and the MB/CPU. I hate to put it up on Ebay. Rather someone gets the stuff that can appreciate what it is.

Pntgrd,

You're OK to use the Classifieds so feel free to list your items there whenever you wish.

You are making me feel old now. Just because my first overclock was a 386 is no reason to make my feel old.:thup:

AMD 386/40 was my first overclock so don't feel bad. By the way, I borked it............. :rofl:

By the way, I borked it............. :rofl:
My first hardcore o/c was a P150 to 200. That one went from me to 2 Daughters in college and then back to me. I kept it for years in the closet until my Wife finally made me through it away.

Back