• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game are you looking forward to the most? PC only!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pepi93

Hands down...

Torment - Tides of Numenera

I have still to find a storyline that rivals the original Torment from 1999.

I've recently jumped off the RPG fantasy genre because their stories really suck...all world conflicts and very little personal story to your character or story that you'd actually care about.

I've played a few FPS games over the summer and enjoy the story much more but FPS after a while messes with my head :)

So the question is simple, which PC game are you looking forward to the most and a brief explanation why?

This is to help one another perhaps get introduced to a game we may not already know about.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hands down, BF4. I only play FPS and racing games for the most part. No time in life for anything else.

Tough call between Torment: Tides of Numenera and Project Eternity. After all the recent data mined changes and official announcements, I'm really looking forward to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls expansion as well. Overall, I think I'm leaning towards Torment: ToN since it should be a very unique experience.

Project Eternity looks really good too :) One I didn't know about till now.

Squadron 42- was a fan of the Wing Commander and Privateer games, like the genre. Looks like they're doing it right from early indications.

Star Citizen which is also Squadron 42. I like the mission of the dev's and the quality they are putting into the game. Plus its a wild departure from today's norm and no publisher to get in the way.

then DayZ I have never played a real survival game like DayZ so I'm super excited for stand alone.

then BF4 because well I love battlefield and I'm giving dice one last chance to wow me before the series is dead to me.

and last but not least with the recent announcement of the closure of the auction house the new Diablo 3 expansion. Not really a whole new game but with all thats changing it may just feel like a new game :D

Not in a specific order, I'm looking forward to play them all!
Titan Fall, BF4, GTAV and, although it's only a rumor, L4D3.

edit: Just reading this post, found out about the D3 expansion. I'm adding that to my list!

one kickstarter game I am backing is The Long Dark, the premise behind the survival sim is interesting to me and I would like to see what they can do with it. Otherwise I usually steer toward RPGs or FPS so of course BF4 gets a nod from me and the new upcoming content for D3 has me getting back into that.

Anhik did you see the cinematic trailor for the new expansion? Dear god I wanted it right then lol

Nah, I'm working now, I just saw a few screens and :clap:

The expansion plus the removal of the stupid real money auction house will make this game great again! It says 2014 so I guess it will be right after they completely remove the AH. :attn:

@Anhik Yeah they are removing the AH in prep for the new loot 2.0 I assume they are doing it because it will be a large patch to remove it and probably change UI and possibly game making options in the main menu so we can do named games all rumors though.

@Synth Stop teasing us with your rumors of Half-Life 3! Lol I would be so excited for that and L4D3

dayz standalone
nothin else really till they just do a remake of cod4 like they did with halo just update the graphics engine leave everything else the same.

Back