• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BenQ XL2411T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

raiku

Registered
Hello,

I got a BenQ XL2411T yesterday so far it's a massive upgrade from my old horrid 60hz cr*p.. But I have one issue.

The monitor has some light lines at the top right corner.(I think these are called scanning lines)

(some pic I found that has exactly what I have)

Tho the small part of the scan lines isn't that big of an issue. [still a little annoying:(.. I can live with that..] But the main reason I bought this monitor was for this fancy thing called 'Lightboost', althought that does work, and the motion blur is completely gone and it's really clear.. The scan lines do get a boosted when I turn on lightboost, I have googled a bit and seen other people say they have it, but I haven't seen anyone really try to fix this or is this an issue with just bad luck at getting a bad panel?

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I don't see it in that pic. Make sure you are running at 100Hz+ on that panel.

Back