• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gtx 660 sli Battlefield 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

standhere

Hi guys i recently bought battlefield 4 and im only getting 70fps on low graphics which often drop down to under 30 fps
shouldnt my 2 gtx 660s handle it just fine on at least medium graphics?

any help how i can increase my fps i dont know if it's just a simple gpu problem

(i got 70+ fps on low graphics in 5760x1080 res in bf3 and the bf4 is only 1920x1080)

I would expect that to be about right honestly. Perhaps what is killing you is the 192bit bus the memory sits on... I have never seen BF4 tested with those cards, but, they are mid-range and a generation old...

i just wanted to ask because if i cant get better performance with these i would have to buy a new gpu i just bought 2 extra monitors for surround and the 2nd 660 i think its a shame that 2 of the monitors shall be turned off all the time

For gaming on 3 monitors, you do not want to use those cards. The 192 bit bus and 2GB of Vram will be quite limiting. Sell those and look at a GTX 780 or a AMD 290x/290.

ye i was thinking of getting the 780 because of the recent price drop

Thanks for the advice

Back