• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZL1

Senior Crypto Caretaker
since this has grown into more than a single page discussion again :) I will update post one with current info:

a good site comparing several auto-traders (note havent verified accuracy yet): http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

recommended auto-traders right now are:

nicehash.com - not actually a multipool, but an easy rent-your-rig deal, quite good and my current top pick
pros: supports multiple alogs (scrypt, scryptN, X11, X13, keccak, even SHA256; very good stats update, good profitability, good stability (theyve had plenty of attacks but never truly went down)
cons: profits fluctuate depending on orders available, so if left unattended you may end up mining at low profits, but atm there are few pools that offer better profits anyway

wafflepool.com
pros: triple algo ! scrypt, scryptN and X11 ! high transparency, you can see what's being mined, whats the profitability
low fee! 1%
US and EU servers
cons:

clevermining.com
pros: best interface, very good stats update, good hashrate and profitablity, good stability, US and EU servers
cons: lower transparency, mined coins are unknown

hashco.ws
pros: higher transparency, you can see whats being mined, when does it stop, when its mature, but still cant see when its been traded; stats are far better updated and each user has its own account
cons: low hasrate right now (takes longer to solve blocks and cant even mine some coins because some coins need high hash to be profitable, aka doge); had instability issues in the past, but does seem good as of now, if something I will update this

middlecoin.com
pros: high hashrate (as such can solve blocks faster), timely payouts and good stability
cons: no transperancy, you never know what they mine, when was it mined/finished, when was it traded, stats can lag behind too
UPDATE: been laggin so bad on stats and payments lately that more and more members are leaving it, it lost half its hashrate as of late
NOTE: midcoin doesnt post this on their mainpage, but they do have several servers now, best to pick the one closest to you: http://middlecoin.kobal.org/index.php/Main_Page
NOTE2: good alternate stats for midcoin mining http://stratehm.net/

Last edited:
So I started mining at middle coin yesterday and here's my statline:

[oldtable]Username|Accepted MH/s (Last Hour)|Rejected MH/s (Last Hour)|Immature UnexchangedBalance (estimated BTC)|Unexchanged Balance (estimated BTC) |Balance (BTC)|Paid Out (BTC)
Address|0.5220| 0.0373| 0.00094983| 0.00297046| 0.00372828 [/table]

I see that it says I have .0373 rejected MH/s, is that because of instability/hw errors? My CGwatcher and cgminer aren't reporting any errors, but that may explain why it isn't moving as quickly as it should. Thinking about going back to normal give-me-coins as it didn't give me any negative feedback like that.

Last edited:
So I started mining at middle coin yesterday and here's my statline:

[oldtable]Username|Accepted MH/s (Last Hour)|Rejected MH/s (Last Hour)|Immature UnexchangedBalance (estimated BTC)|Unexchanged Balance (estimated BTC) |Balance (BTC)|Paid Out (BTC)
15rRRR5FJVjNSwFYpEEfWfKjyiqQLdVFNv|0.5220| 0.0373| 0.00094983| 0.00297046| 0.00372828 [/table]

I see that it says I have .0373 rejected MH/s, is that because of instability/hw errors? My CGwatcher and cgminer aren't reporting any errors, but that may explain why it isn't moving as quickly as it should. Thinking about going back to normal give-me-coins as it didn't give me any negative feedback like that.

whats your real khs man ?

the rejected is stales, on auto-trade pools, the number of rejects is always higher because the smaller alt-coins can be touchy, same issue on hashco
its still more profitable than LTC though

well expect over 1cent a day, which is def better than ltc

I made the switch over to middlecoin while hashcow findes its way back from all those 0 rounds.

I am mining at 2400kh/s during the day, and 1300kh/s during the night (24/7 rig).

I'm done with middlecoin for now:
yuck.PNG

As you can see, my BTC is low and that is 1 week of mining there...
Back to LTC for now...

I made the switch over to middlecoin while hashcow findes its way back from all those 0 rounds.

I am mining at 2400kh/s during the day, and 1300kh/s during the night (24/7 rig).

Pierre what ur cashing in ?

I'm done with middlecoin for now:
View attachment 136891

As you can see, my BTC is low and that is 1 week of mining there...
Back to LTC for now...

Silver, your khs is low and we both know it
with 800khs I get 1+ cent a day and thats quite a bit better than LTC for ex, course you can mine EAC/DOG and hope their prices rise, but EAC currently has such a big diff that with your 550 you wont do much there
you DEF need to get that 6850 goin, and ironically on middlecoin :p

Pierre what ur cashing in ?

Silver, your khs is low and we both know it
with 800khs I get 1+ cent a day and thats quite a bit better than LTC for ex, course you can mine EAC/DOG and hope their prices rise, but EAC currently has such a big diff that with your 550 you wont do much there
you DEF need to get that 6850 goin, and ironically on middlecoin :p

Yeah I know.... 100 Kh/s sucks :)

I'm still confuzzled: What do you mean by 1 cent? I "bitcoin cent"?
And why Middlecoin again? Are they really more profitable?

Hard to tell, since i still havnt had one payout, and i been on/off mining for them for over a week now, i havnt paid much attention. Its just to keep the rig working while hascows gets its act together.

run it non stop man, it will pay off
with 820khs I get a bit over 1cent a day here, I havent ran both machines on mid for the simple reason that Im in EAC right now, but after that Im going back to them, I find it far more stable than hashco
right now I am suspecting they may be mining same coins as hashco, which means even more than 1 cent for 800khs, in your case you should see a lot !

run it non stop man, it will pay off
with 820khs I get a bit over 1cent a day here, I havent ran both machines on mid for the simple reason that Im in EAC right now, but after that Im going back to them, I find it far more stable than hashco
right now I am suspecting they may be mining same coins as hashco, which means even more than 1 cent for 800khs, in your case you should see a lot !

Maybe, i am running middlecoin right now, im just waiting for my damn asrock card to show up, so i can get this show on the road. In the mean time, im trying find a card to fill the last slot. (6th card)

Doing my best to find a 5970 / 6990, but will settle for 5870/6950

important thing is to run constant, this stopping, starting thing is counter-productive, you dont end up running that many hours, you miss shifts, its just not good in my experience

important thing is to run constant, this stopping, starting thing is counter-productive, you dont end up running that many hours, you miss shifts, its just not good in my experience

I do want to stay in just one place. But as far as stopping, im not turning off my mining rig until i have the new motherboard, and all the risers to expand.

Yeah I know.... 100 Kh/s sucks :)

I'm still confuzzled: What do you mean by 1 cent? I "bitcoin cent"?
And why Middlecoin again? Are they really more profitable?

course, why would i run for 1usd cent ? :D

I ran both middlecoin and hashco for 48 hours once just to see and payouts were about exact on both pools, which means they both mine about same thing and pay about same, but hashco, you know how it is, it drops out a lot, I wish they were more stable, as I like that they post stats and such
lets hope next year they will come up with a better server and software

just started with my 280x @ middlecoin.
will inform you guys how its doing after 24h.
i have high hopes for it!

over a cent im sure, if u want i can run my 820khs on mid too for 24hrs and we can compare :)

when you say a cent, do you mean like 0.001 btc, or how many decimal places are you talking about?

a btc-cent, meaning 0.01

a cent's a cent, its always 1/100

Back