• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best coin to mine !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's a flash operation, me and my team will donate 40% of the coins mined for charity (10% for the pool op).

Wanted to help make a change, I'm tired of altcoin scams.

I like the sound of that. Until then, I'll probably be mining Ducknote and insta-converting the proceeds into Monero. XMR's coming in faster that way than just straight mining it.

Really Wolf?

I'm just mining monero and holding. Been busy to trade but seems like a bull market.

As for CHILD, it's an interesting idea, I'm lucky I got into the team, really great people.

Really Wolf?

Sure seems like it. XDN suddenly doubled in value a couple days ago, and has been doing good ever since. I jumped on it almost the second I saw the value go up like that.

Of course, it also helped that I sold some XMR anticipating a small crash (which happened) and managed to get some XDN before the price maxed out. Sold my new XDNs at a profit, bought back into XMR below my selling point, and suddenly I'm not feeling so bad about selling some of my XMR holding stockpile last week :D

Edit - the XDN block reward halved. Back to XMR with me.

Last edited:
I haven't mined XMR for a few weeks now, been too hot and my power bill was way too high (over $400/$500) and wasn't paying for itself.

I've been going between XMR and XDN most of the week, trying to trade them off each other to make some extra XMR that way. My latest mining card is stuck in the LA airport somewhere... no telling when it'll be here to help. With my luck, it'll show up after the next one gets here.

I'm all set up and ready for it :thup:

On Monero until the launch.

It'll be good to run X11 again for a while. I don't actually know what the farm is capable of anymore... had too many cards come in since the last time I mined it.

7 hours to completion on this final WU for the 270x.
Will get setup and mining as soon as it's done.

I'll prepare the 7850 right now.
Need to figure out why it crashes sometimes while folding :-/
Must be the overclock or something.

Relaunch tomorrow from square one due to the issues - you might as well go to something else in the meantime. I'm back on Monero.

I can't wait for the launch of a real coin.
But silly me put the GPU's back to F@H and they both picked up a 1.2 day WU :bang head

So looks like I won't be mining until late tonight.

Xchild is working well for me. 23MHs for the whole farm. I was feeling good about that number too, until I saw the two 3GHs whales at Minerpools :bang head

Ah well... the coins are coming in.

Had the dedicated miner crash on me early on, but that was because it's never run X11 before with that card combination and needed tweaking. Seems stable now.

Congrats on getting things launched, Ivan :thup:

Xchild is working well for me. 23MHs for the whole farm. I was feeling good about that number too, until I saw the two 3GHs whales at Minerpools :bang head

Ah well... the coins are coming in.

Had the dedicated miner crash on me early on, but that was because it's never run X11 before with that card combination and needed tweaking. Seems stable now.

Congrats on getting things launched, Ivan :thup:

Is the diff still rising high like I saw people post about?

Of course, I find out the coin launches and what happens? Corrupt OS. Had to re image last night.
Hopefully I didn't miss out on too much :(

It's about 418 right now - was pushing 2k at one point. I've got about 50 mined since launch now.

Okay good. I'm up and mining now.
4Mh.. let's hope it's good enough

Congrats Ivan on the launch!!

Day one - looks like I'm finishing off launch day with about 100 X-Children. Difficulty is now 175.

Yeah, I was out of town all day and just let the whole farm go to town on it. Two rigs at Minerpools, one at the official pool.

Looks like my latest Asus 270 emerged from the shipping black hole it fell into and is finally back in the tracking system now. Can't wait to get it started on this too, if only because this will be the first card that isn't different from all the others.

Only made 12 childs, only had the rig up for a couple of hours, and my 7950 seems to have died, and I haven't bothered with it.

Back