• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU exhaust: Nearly loudless by new engine technology

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hallen

In the new exhaust of YS Tech the engine sits in the framework, not in the axle center. That brings higher air volume.

Munich (mam) - that Hamburg offerer Elektrosil presents the new CPU radiator "4 q-left", which is equipped with the revolutionary TMD axial blower (tip Magnetic Driving) of the taiwanischen manufacturer YS Tech for the first time.

In conventional exhausts the relatively large engine sits directly on the axle, whereby it decreases the maximally possible volumetric air flow. In the new TMD exhaust the solenoid coils of the drive are shifted into the four corners of the framework, the center of the propeller consist only of axle and storage system.

That results in according to manufacturer more air volume in the case of smaller number of revolutions and makes possible thereby radiators with high thermal output and clearly lower noise level.

CHIP on-line one means:
To cool a technical cabinet bit, in which determines the Potenzial puts, also CPUs beyond the 2 GHz border without aquarium pump quietly. It remains being waiting whether the manufacturer the good idea does not torpediert by cheap execution: An exhaust profile to designen in such a way and manufacture that air does not whistle anywhere around the gussgrate, is not completely trivial. A more exact test follows soon.

Info.: www.ystech.com.tw

http://translate.google.com/transla...bit_special_8710148.html&prev=/language_tools

I think that might be cool. If I understand it.

Instead of having all the motor coils and magnets in the middle where they block airflow, they're outside the fan, around the edges right?!

BTW, I notice the fan has a "spinner" in the middle, I often ponder whether a light plastic spinner would do any good on conventional fans. Might bring noise down a fraction. hard to balance though.

Great a high tech alternative to fan motors.

LOL i love it the idea of the motor at the 4 corners of the fan it looks cewl and should sound great. Strange to think i built a fan for my old 233 using an external fan motor (of mechano i think) belt driving to model airoplane propellor ...... LOL. Im amazed nobody did this sooner the tech must of been there. :)

CEWL!!!

Back