• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech 50% off everything

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My bad, should have added that to first post :p

fed ex ground is usually the cheapest for me although I bought a few things. Their calculator doesnt automatically pick the cheapest.

If only they still had Gentle Typhoons still in stock and for half off..... I would buy 10 right meow...

No prob, they are a pretty good company to deal with and have been around for a while now. They are well-liked, so when something like this pops up, gotta spread the word!

I agree with Nebulous on shipping, just make sure you order enough items to make it worth it.

That's what I'm debating about. There's that fine line between "Do I buy what I need and waste money on shipping" and "Do I waste money on stuff that'll end up in the classifieds in 6 months just to justify shipping."

Those swiftech radiators any good? might get me a 2 for one...

Some of them, do not have replaceable fittings, they are soldered on like a heater core.

Think i just cleared out some of their Tygon tubing, and snagged a TON of the rubber fan attachment things. Also got the Arctic Cooling F12 120mm fans. I had just ordered 5 of these from amazon for $11/ea last month. JT has em for under $5/ea. lol, picked up 6 more. Great fans, great airflow, kinda noisy for a slow fan on an HTPC, but awesome on my main rig. High Sonne rating for such a low speed fan.

Thanks for the heads up, I just put in an order. Going to have lots of cables I've been needing coming my way. :thup:

Looks like I may have to keep this retailer in mind in the future, as their prices on fan cable splitters and extenders are half of what my normal supplier charges (when they're at the regular price). Was sweet getting them for 1/4th of what I usually pay.

If only they still had Gentle Typhoons still in stock and for half off..... I would buy 10 right meow...

Oh, if only they had Gentle Typhoons in stock and 50% off, I'd be buying several AP-15's myself.

Wow, I totally missed the monsoon fittings on sale for $19 a pack of 6! Make sure you dig into the product lists, some good stuff is buried in there.

Last edited:
Back