• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia NVS 450

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Retrosize

Hello, I'm new to the forums so pardon me if this is not the right place but lets get on with the thread, I'm in need of suggestions to what I should overclock my graphics card to. The graphics card is what the title suggest, Nvidia NVS 450.
Here's what I play really: Minecraft.
If you need any more information please don't hesitate asking also, I do realize it isn't a gaming graphics card but that's all I'm left with and since I'm new please don't make complex post that I won't understand, I just want to know what to set this to:
http://gyazo.com/4906214cc1f158bb1d34802289854d92
Thanks!

How far components overclock varies between each piece of hardware, even if they are the same model. Settings that someone else has will probably not work for your system.

I'd suggest checking out HWBot to see how people are pushing them for benchmarking and stay quite a bit away from those numbers. You should also be testing for stability to prevent crashes before starting any games. It may look stable, but that doesn't mean there aren't errors being generated.

Back