• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Nvidia Releases GeForce Game Ready Driver 532.03 WHQL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

wallpaper2you_487287-Cropped-1-scaled.jpg
Nvidia has just released its Game Ready driver 532.02 WHQL in conjunction with the launch of the new RTX 4060 Ti GPU. In addition to providing support for this latest graphics card, it's the game-ready driver for the highly anticipated The Lord of the Rings: Gollum game. There are also several new tools for developers. For more information, please read Nvidia's press release below.
Click here to read more!

Reddit is not happy, from early reviews both performance and problems are still roughly the same as the previous 531.**... I'm still on 528.24 because nothing newer works without crashes/graphic corruption or audio popups...

Reddit is not happy, from early reviews both performance and problems are still roughly the same as the previous 531.**... I'm still on 528.24 because nothing newer works without crashes/graphic corruption or audio popups...
Been running 531.18 since just after release (Feb 2023), no issues in the titles I play (mostly FPS - PUBG, BF2042, MW2, 2K23 Golf, the new AOE ).

I'll give these a try and report back if I run into any issues. Not really comparing performance though as all the titles I play are online....

Back