• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Nvidia Releases GeForce Game Ready Driver 536.99 WHQL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

wallpaper2you_487287-Cropped-1-scaled.jpg
Nvidia has just released its latest GeForce Game Ready Driver, version 536.99 WHQL. This new release brings improved DLSS support for Baldur's Gate 3, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Gord. Additionally, updates to GeForce Experience optimize several other games like Exoprimal, Lost Judgement, Remnant 2, and more. We have included Nvidia's press release below with links to download the new driver.
Click here to read more!

I actually have BG3 and been running the latest driver for my 2080, which is this one.

Some noticeable screen tearing in cut scenes. Some costume clipping as well. Dunno if it's driver or game engine issue, but that's that.

I have no problems with BG3 on one of the older drivers. I don't know what FPS I have, but the game shouts at me that I don't have compatible drivers and I should update, but everything works well. I'm playing on a power-limited RTX3070 (~70% max power limit).
I saw some articles on the web about BG3 performance, but I don't get why anyone would care if there is 60 or 120+ FPS when it's a turn-based game. As long as there is no tearing or other animation hiccups then all is fine.

Back