• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

real gamers talk about drivers and geforce....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zangler

i was reading an article in my maximum pc mag, and quotes from tim sweeney (unreal, ut, unreal2 engine guy) and john carmack (if you dont know who he is...you dont need a graphics card...). tim said that he highly recomends the geforce 4 ti series (and the radeon 8500 for that matter) for the games in the future....and if you have seen the ur2 engine.....wow......now for me john's quote was the one i cared most about, because he talked about nvidia's drivers compared to the "other guys" he said, "When I have a problem on an nvidia card, I assume it's my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it's their fault." that just says it all....im in the market for a new card, and i think john carmack would have a pretty good idea of what a card should be able to do in the future...

i thought you guys would like to see this.

Back