• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 4dba Gurus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bobbyeyes

Registered
i am contemplating this "little gem".
i presntly have the asus p4b266-c
but would LOVE that 4/5 memory ratio......
on the asus board you loose the ratio over a 132 fb....
but the computer "feels faster @132mhz 4/5 mem ratio than at 150mhz 1/1 mem ratio:
2.1 AND MEM AT4/5 feels faster than
2.4 and mem at 1/1
this using 1.6a nw.(probably my applications).can you tell me how high the voltage can be tweaked on this board. i presently have it wired for 1.85v
but would like finer adjustments in the bios. i have succesfully flashed the asus bios to 1006 beta2, but still no mem ratio over
132.i am loosing patience w/ asus, and i am sure this computer will truely fly w/ that ratio. my mem is samsung 2700
thanks for your thoughts and replies

get the 4bda the board is insanely awesome. Tons of voltage adjustments, but I can't remember what it goes up 2 as I havn't got it that high. If you get this board though, you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks for the reply... would you know of any reviews of this board... i have done a half assed search but came up w/ nothing
and
is it stable?
my 1.6A chip seems to like high voltage @2.5+ gigs.
at default voltage it marginally overclocks
and you have voltage settings over 1.85?
and a mem ratio at all front side busses?
i reallly want to be able to overclock the memory also...
thanks

Bobbyeyes said:
Thanks for the reply... would you know of any reviews of this board... i have done a half assed search but came up w/ nothing
and
is it stable?
my 1.6A chip seems to like high voltage @2.5+ gigs.
at default voltage it marginally overclocks
and you have voltage settings over 1.85?
and a mem ratio at all front side busses?
i reallly want to be able to overclock the memory also...
thanks

The board is rock hard stable, and probably one of the most stabalist (is that even a word?) boards available. I know it has voltage settings to at least 1.85 maybe more I'll have to wait till I get home to check. You can change the mem ratio also I'm pretty sure and there are alot of memory settings also. This board sounds like what you are looking for exactly. IMO there isn't a better board, and not even one that comes close to this one.

Back