• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warcraft 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eh... if it ever comes out, I've played the beta...

but full? u know how blizzard is withj release dates

ottoman you got the beta

did blizzard send it to you or did you get it from a friend?

If blizzard did not directly choose you for the beta testing program it is illegal to be running it so you are aware. Just so you know as well, if anyone has given you the beta that is in direct violation of the terms of agreement they agreed to when they signed on to be a beta tester. As well as discussion of warez and it's related counterparts is prohibited here in addition.

Blizzard yes takes a while to turn out a product, but can you honestly say anything they have done has been bad? I have yet to play a bad blizzard game, and I have been playing them since Warcraft :)

And yes, Warcraft III will rock. Kind of anxious to see WOW when that is done too. Might actually be the first MMORPG to call my attention.

J :cool:

didn't blizzard decide that a person who owns the beta can let up to 5 friends try it out in order to get a larger view of the beta?

that is what i thought was in effect

Beta was and is all over Direct Connect.
I would not risk messing with blizzard. I buy all there gamez but have never tried the warcraft series and according to the reviews and my friends its gonna rule.. and im hooked already and i cant play it lol.

Ok I CANT WAIT CUZ ITS GO NNA RULE.!
especialy the cinematics :):burn: :burn:

only those who have the official beta can play on the War3 servers... due to the CD-key...

so the rest play on B-net servers.... which are unofficial and underground...

so it doesn't really affect the way the game develops... they just kinda 'spectate' it's growth from the sidelines

and at the same time blizzard isn't losing money by ppl playing it illegally it's a Beta not retail, and the Bnet servers are hosted by private individuals with their own resources....

uh, b-net servers ARE the official warcraft 3 servers...

the illegal servers or unofficial servers if you will, are WARFORGE servers connected via BnetD

the way is decide to buy a game is very peculiar.. I first wait a few days till reviews are out and get a drift of the game. then, I see how many of my friends bought the game. I know that sounds stupid but it really matters to me on replayability. I know there is multiplayer but it's just better playing with firends.

woah, i forgot about this thread :p
8 days until its released!! :D
I normally do the same thing Coolio does but since this is a Blizzard game. It WILL rule. All of blizzards games have been extremley good and top sellers. So I know that it will play good and be a long lasting game :)

i never played warcraft, but i loved starcraft and my old friend Eric (RIP) really loved it.

ill definately be grabbing it

-Malakai

Back