• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone reccommend any sorround sound systems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

my brother will be gettin his new computer soon, and i wanna know if you know any good quality sorround systems in the 250$ range for a gaming computer (thats what he does 90% of the time..)

tnx
max

cambridge soundworks desktop theatre dtt 3500 are the best speakers out there. they got digital output and there dolby surround and combine em with the audigy or live series and ur golden. they run about that price find em from the creative web site

Altec Lansing ADA 885 (4.1 speakers... THX certified) had these speakers for a year and i've never heard anything better. the speakers are only 15W each (60W total) but the metal subwoofer is 100W and it rocks, i prefer these speakers to my home theater's 350W 5.1 speakers. dont let the low wattage of the speakers fool you these are loud but those other speakers are probably louder but these sound amazing.

Back