• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10 billionaire! WOOT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are still #8 in the world rankings. Movement is slow but we are moving the needle so to speak. 3 months to overtake Hardware.no. 8 months to overtake NVIDIA and 7.8 years to overtake EVGA. We have a real opportunity to jump up to #7 in the world over these cold winter months. I say we try to capitalize on it. Build, Borg, Recruit. Build more folding machines. Borg them from friends, family, work, etc (*with* permission. Never borg without permission.). Recruit friends or family to join T32. Build, Borg, Recruit. That's how we win at winning.

World top 100 for T32:
@WhitehawkEQ is #31.
@HayesK is #39 and 40.
@Holdolin is #74.
@dfonda is #79.
@torin3 is #85.

We hold 6 of the top 100 spots in the world. Great job guys and thank you for showing us how it's done. Build, Borg, Recruit.

The team has 23 members folding at 1 million ppd or better.
Top 23 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 11 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 8 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 150 million ppd or more. ... ... .. .
And our new #1 is earning 230 million ppd or more. Wow. I mean... just wow.

We have two new folders with us this week. A special shoutout to Reverie8086 @Evelynn who is coming in strong with 2.2 million ppd. Nice strong showing. :welcome: to the team.
Overall we are down active folders. We are fielding 45 at the time of this writing. This is the "Recruit" part of our unofficial motto. If you know anyone who may be interested is helping do the math to help cure cancer and the like or is that ilk? Whatever, cancer = bad, folding = good.

@Farwalker2u has earned his first 10 billion! WOOT WOOT! 10 billion. That's awesome.
@Cvsi3 has earned a very respectible 700 million.
@ZapTap has earned his first 100 million! WOOT!
thor17us has earned 90 million.
Reverie8086 @Evelynn has already earned his first 10 million! WOOT!
RandomCookie42 has earned 3 million.

Thank you one and all.

So Farwalker is earning double my best ever and is set to hit the next milestone in 8.3 months compared to my 1.3 years. That and I'm already 2/3rds of the way to the next milestone where he has only *just* been bumped up. Now I have to decide how to respond to that. Do I purchase more folding power? Do I get family and/or friends to lend me thier computer power? You know, Build and/or Borg. We'll see. These are the things that can make it fun.

Last edited:
So Farwalker is earning double my best ever and is set to hit the next milestone in 8.3 months compared to my 1.3 years. That and I'm already 2/3rds of the way to the next milestone where he has only *just* been bumped up. Now I have to decide how to respond to that. Do I purchase more folding power? Do I get family and/or friends to lend me thier computer power? You know, Build and/or Borg. We'll see. These are the things that can make it fun.
Thanks for the idea of recruiting family to fold for my account.
Probably won't happen, but it is an idea.
10,000,000,000 has a certain magnitude. Certainly a nice round number.
On the Individual Overall Rankings lists, I might break through to the second page in 30 to 40 days (hit 200 overall). It is hard to tell, as it is a moving target; and my PPD changes daily (just like everyone else).
Breaking into the top ten of Team 32 is too far away to think about. Superducky, I see you up there.

Wow. Just wow. We really are the little engine that could.

@don256us I am sitting here thinking about what you said getting moar PPD. I'm thinking out loud here, but if a 2080Ti showed up on somebody's doorstep, would ya fold with it? Kinda like a 'folders' gear recycling' program hehe. I mean the parts for my new gaming/dev box just showed up and there are a few GPUs now just laying around that would make great folders.

@don256us I am sitting here thinking about what you said getting moar PPD. I'm thinking out loud here, but if a 2080Ti showed up on somebody's doorstep, would ya fold with it? Kinda like a 'folders' gear recycling' program hehe. I mean the parts for my new gaming/dev box just showed up and there are a few GPUs now just laying around that would make great folders.
I have a slot open if you ever have a 4070 Ti or better available..

I sent the GPU for that slot to my SIL and they are running it under my name to keep their guinea pigs warm.

It's been done before. @WhitehawkEQ once gave me a card that I folded with until it failed. A 980Ti I believe. @caddi daddi had sold me cards at a very reduced rate or in exchange for other items like a computer case once. Feel free to re-home old gear for anybody willing to put it to use. It's a good plan.

Back