• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Radeon 75oo All in WOnder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pdwight

Registered
OK , so I went out and bought a 7500 ALL IN Wonder....it's a lot faster than my VooDoo 5 was...no surprise. The real reason I bought it was I wanted to capture small video clips from my cam corder..not digital..just VHS-C. Everything works on the card but the video capture!! It says capture is being used by another program...anyone have any experience with this. I am running WIn2K Pro.

Thanks
Dwight P

Yes I have, and the problem is mostly ATi's capture drivers for 2k/XP. They are really sketchy.

I formatted and installed the ATi drivers, and it worked at first, but slowly things became worse and eventually I got the scrambled screen bug most people get. You'll probably see it eventually.

I gotta suggest a format, and you can give a go with MMC 7.5 and ATi's drivers, but you might wanna try generic WDM drivers if you can find some (they're out there, I just can't remember the site) VirtualDub to capture instead of ATi's software.

I've since given up on ATi when it comes to video capture in 2k/XP and converted to a GF3Ti w/ VIVO and the driver problems disappear. ATi has gotten their act together when dealing with 3D drivers, but their multimedia functions still need alot of work.

Check out the rage3d.com forums for help, its the best place for these type of problems.

Back