• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question for people who have Queues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

hey, can anyone still connect? I am using B-Doggs but he is ???GONE??? and would like to switch to someone else.

Thanks!

Yodums, do you know what happened to B-Dogg? I had 700+ units cached with him and he has gone offline?

I think, or maybe I dreamt he had some hardware problems. I have several hundred I can spare in mine. 66.188.73.114:5517. I would appreciate a PM or email letting me know when someone seriously needs some units. I've had a few people access the server and I moved units, but they haven't taken them. I just want to take care of people that seriously need them.

TC,

How can you manually create a queue?

How can you get more than 50 WU's per queue?

We have 2 queue servers that fill up at night, and before noon our systems are still bleeding them dry.

Greg M said:
TC,

How can you manually create a queue?

How can you get more than 50 WU's per queue?

We have 2 queue servers that fill up at night, and before noon our systems are still bleeding them dry.
I'm not sure that you can manually create a cache, but you can move units between caches. As I mentioned in the other thread you can override the automatic levels in each cache.

vodka314 - I think I will use your since you can still connect. I don't want to take other peoples if they are running out.

TC - " I have several hundred I can spare in mine. " Thanks but would hate for you to go dry!!! :)

BRad

vodka314 - so I uploaded 2 units to you but I am showing up as user number 3401724 not my user name? Is that because you have to connect to Berk. before you know my name?

Thanks

Nevermind. It's fixed. THANKS!!!!!:beer:

B-Dogg - if you see this you can take me off your system THANKS!

BRAD

Well, manually setting the Q to a larger max was a good idea when we were smaller, but the algorithms are now showing queues of 300 plus. I think we'll let SETIQueue manage the queues.;)

Back