• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Tualatin HP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gork

Registered
Hi OC'ers.
Me and two friends are starting a Tualatin website, which will contain guides to all the mods to do with this fantastic cpu, eventually there will also be a Tualatin OC database and some forums.

if you would like to write a how to or an article we would like to hear from you, the three of us have all done some mods like pin wrapping and stuff, but if you have done something special/ extreme, we would love to hear from you!

the website: http://www.tualatin.tk it is under development!

Email me @ [email protected] or write here in the forums if you have suggestions or comments, or if you would like to do some writing for us!

cool regards
gork

edit: if anyone know a free hosting service, with 10 megs, and ftp, i would love to her from them, as this non ftp hosting i'm on now is killing me:eek:

hmm i'm getting a lot of reads, but no reply's, do you think i am a moron? cuz if you do i could go and kill myself:rolleyes:

This is about the only forum on the web with this many people mad about the cel-t as much as everyone is:) I have had like 5 of them pass through my hands. Not all of them were alive though when they left!

This is about the only forum on the web with this many people mad about the cel-t as much as everyone is I have had like 5 of them pass through my hands. Not all of them were alive though when they left!
Sounds like you did some moddin on those things, how about a few articles for our new site? there is a slim chance of it making you rich and famous;)

gork said:

Sounds like you did some moddin on those things, how about a few articles for our new site? there is a slim chance of it making you rich and famous;)

Too bad all my pics are lost out there in never never land from when I was playing alot.

if theres someone out there who can and will, we could use someone to make logo's and such...

ol'man is the beast, he was the first one here to take the IHS off, he made a refrigarater cooling system and ran his Celly [email protected] and he had cool pics too....
ahh too bad about the pics, that is one sweet overclock! i heard about someone using supercooling, and getting a celery 1,2@2 ghz, but 1,87 is VERY nice too!

ol'man please please please please please please please please please please please write an article for our upcomming website!

P L E A S E:) :) :) :p

Hi Ol´man, Gork and others.

I´ll write about my little Celeratin in my BX133 on the site.

BTW: Ol´man, have you solved your voltage issues? I cannot use any voltage above 1.5Volts. The computer gets more and more unstable when I up the voltage. Anything above 1.55V will not even boot the OS.

Rgds
TB (Avispa on hardforum)

WOW nice cooling there, please e-mail me ol'man if you want to participate in the making of the alltime greatest Tualatin website:D

you may also want to pm jmsandrsn to get his article on running the tualatins in non tualatin mobos

you may also want to pm jmsandrsn to get his article on running the tualatins in non tualatin mobos
We already have someone working on that:beer:

Back