• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am comparing 2 video cards, I need opinions on which one is better.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CodemasterClug

I am buying a video card for my computer. I need a PCI card and I want a GeForce 4. I am comparing a PNY Verto GeForce 4 MX 420 64MB DDR PCI Graphiocs Card- VCG4MX42PP and a Vision Tek Xtasy GeForce 4 MX 420 64MB PCI Graphics Accelerator- 30001523. Here is a link to a comparison I did. It lists all the features of each one. http://www.bestbuy.com/compare.asp?...&9=11101115&16=11099088&txtCount=22&x=57&y=12 Which one do you think is better and why?

i would suggest that for 100$ you get a new mobo and cpu with an AGP slot....

An ECS K7S5A and a Duron 1GHZ and a Radeon 7200 DDR or a Geforce2 GTS-V goes for around 150$ online, and this will make you MUCH happier than a crappy pci card will....

Before you buy either of those cards, check out the GeForce lineup from Gainward. They are very reasonably priced, and you can overclock those babies like nobodys business.

Back