• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

microbus + mechatronics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RnPgrosz

I just got the microbus and mechatronics 120 mm fan I ordered from plycon.com. Its an 126cfm fan and barely louder than my 80mm sunon, an insane amount of airflow and the microbus is really cool. The fan was only $8. I'm going to install the fan adapter now and put on this 120mm fan, hopefully temps will drops a lot. :D

EDIT: I did the mod and my cpu temps went down 5C! pretty good improvement.:)

Last edited:
I just ordered two of those fans for my rad and hopefully got some pots to adjust them with hope they are nice and quiet at 7-10 volts

macklin01 said:
nicely done! Just what is this microbus? Just curious -- Paul

It's just a mini-rheobus. Its great because you don't have to use up all your molex connectors on fans and its less messy.

Istari1 said:
Plycon they have good selection of fans, and these in 80 and 120mm versions, awesome price at 7.99 for the 120 also.

Yeah it really was a good price and its 126 cfm! It comes with the bare wires.

rnpgrosz said:

It's just a mini-rheobus. Its great because you don't have to use up all your molex connectors on fans and its less messy.
Gotcha'! I had fun building my fanbus recently, too. :) Thanks for the explanation!-- Paul

Back