• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nidec Beta V Ta450 dc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

I Picked up this fan at a Garage sale last week for 2$..I just put her in my Duron rig(see sig) as a intake fan and my temp went from 54c load to 39c load....:D :D :D
Too bad she is so frigg'n loud...going to have to replace her w/ a 80mm Tt fan(5000rpm)...still will be loud but not as loud.
any one else use these babies? It is a big Muthat..must be a 250mm or bigger. I dont know much about this model or the specs.

Cool Sam, thanks.
PS..no external temp sensor.

As a side note, I took off the Nidec and slapped on the Tt fan(Tt Volcano 7) I mentioned(5000rpm). It is almost as loud...and temp on load is 41c...pretty good for that Duron 1 gig and way better than 54c!!

But just to compare fans on diff procs..my T-bird w/ a TtV7+([email protected]) is 42c at present(dropped 3c since I last looked...i aint complaining!) and my Duron 1 gig w/ a TtV7 is 41c. Both are load temp readings.

Back