• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new antec 480

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

splat

ASCII Moderator
this is just an update from a thread i posted last week that i guess got erased. anyway, for those who didn't see my post, i was having trouble with my 300w fsb group, basically everything was low, 12v mostly. so i got the antec true480. everything is going well, tho its odd how motherboard monitor says my 12v is at 12.31 when the bios says its at 11.90.

also i was wondering if theres a way to tweak the fan, cause it doesn't really seem to speed up when the temp rises. i had my cpu running at 100% for an hour and the temp rose up to 50c and the fan was still only running at 1600 rpm. i have 2 of my case fans connected to the fan only plugs that the psu regulated the speed of too, for noise levels, and those fans i'm assuming r spinning at the same speed the psu fan is spinning at, so having those spinning slowly isn't helping my computer stay cool either when its under stress.

anyway here r the updated stats with my new antec 480 psu:

Back