• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

140mm PWM Pressure Fans at Non-Insane Prices?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tobyz28

wanting to buy a set of Pressure Optimized (don't care about RGB) PWM fans for my Rad and notice pricing is completely mental up here in Canada, $50-$100+ for 1! Seem's like prices are not much better in the US/elsewhere. Anyone have any suggestions for purely functional, bang for the buck value fans that meet the above spec?

I'm guessing there are some COVID related supply issue? I know Arctic sold a 5-pack in the $50-60 range previously....

You wont beat this price/performance anywhere. Currently $8ea

EK Vardar 140mm
Mechanical and electrical specifications:
- Speed: 1600 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Draw: 1.57W
- PWM Duty Cycle: 30-100%
- Connector: 4-pin PWM header
- Shaft bearing: Double-ball bearing
- Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm

Performance characteristics:
- Max Air Flow: 84 CFM = 143 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 1.90mm H2O = 18.6 Pa
- Sleeved cable length: 230 mm
- Noise Level: 31.6 dBA

The Arctic P14 fans are rather quiet in operation and seem to get good reviews by many. I personally have the Arctic P12 fans on my AIO and am happy with them all around. They dont have the fastest rotation or seem to have the most static pressure from "feel". I previously had the Corsair ML120 that sounded like hair dryers when they spun much over half speed- the P12 seem to cool as good or better than them.
Here is an Amazon link to a set of 5 for $38 but there is a $10 shipping charge
https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-P14-Value-Pack-Pressure-optimised/dp/B07HCKWF2X

The Arctic P14 fans are rather quiet in operation and seem to get good reviews by many. I personally have the Arctic P12 fans on my AIO and am happy with them all around. They dont have the fastest rotation or seem to have the most static pressure from "feel". I previously had the Corsair ML120 that sounded like hair dryers when they spun much over half speed- the P12 seem to cool as good or better than them.
Here is an Amazon link to a set of 5 for $38 but there is a $10 shipping charge
https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-P14-Value-Pack-Pressure-optimised/dp/B07HCKWF2X
Thank you for the link! Unfortunately in Canada the "Value Pack" is priced at $107 :S from the same link. I've bought the F and P 120's multiple times and have been pretty happy with them, don't need a blower fan in most cases!

Back