• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED 23 inch LG IPS LCD monitor $130 - Sale Expired, now $150

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the TN version of this display, and it's very good. I can imagine the IPS could only be better. Great price.

Mine is so good this doesn't even tempt me.

Depends on your budget. I'd jump on it for this price range. If you have considerably more to spend, the thread on the sub $400 Korea 27" IPS's is a great deal as well.

IPS vs TN panel. For information on that, there is a sticky here I believe that tells you the differences and what specifications are what.

(most IPS > TN panels)

TVs have built in tuners, that's about it. If you want bigger than 30", you can get a TV. Note, AFAIK, most TVs don't have the same quality panels as computer monitors. You sit further away, you notice less.

Sweet, just grabbed 3 of these. Now I can give the girlfriend one of my 1680x1050's and sell off my other.

3 identical IPS monitors, finally!

Thanks for pointing out the deal!

I have the TN version of this display, and it's very good. I can imagine the IPS could only be better. Great price.

Mine is so good this doesn't even tempt me.

Damn you Pinky! You only bought one because you knew I had one as well. :p

This monitor replaced my Dell Ultrasharp that's now serving as my home security monitor in my stealth security room.

Only thing I utterly hate about the LG is the ridiculous pedestal it had, since my cat loves knocking stuff over, I modified this LG to accommodate this Monoprice after market pedestal.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082808&p_id=5970&seq=1&format=2

(The LG base is truly aweful, the engineer that decided to mate a 23" monitor to a pedastal for a 15" LCD should be tarred, feathered, and then given a wedgie)

But be forewarned; anyone thinking about doing the same should know, the monoprice stand has a large footprint and it wasn't easy modifying this to fit the LG's non VESA specs (I used a super strong industrial adhesive & a couple other tricks)

Back