• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2400 mobile does 1.2 ghz max

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
there must be a sticky about pin mod here somewhere.
im assuming i should start my voltage at 1.70 and try to get what i need out of it with that much.i think 1.7 would be safe.

Last edited:
dumbfish said:
there must be a sticky about pin mod here somewhere.
im assuming i should start my voltage at 1.70 and try to get what i need out of it with that much.i think 1.7 would be safe.

Whats wrong with the link TheCoolest and I posted?

I just checked it and it seems to be working fine for me.

it works better for you because you know what you need.this is my first time so im not sure what to pick for the voltage.once i do this i dont want to change it unless i have to.so i could you some advice from you guys.
1. for mobile what do i choose for chip (athlon,tbred,or barton) ?
2. what voltage is good for this chip ?
3. what multiplier?

he has vcore and multi settings on that mobo, hes just got it all set to auto so its grayed out. my bro has that mobo, biostar m7ncd pro. Hes got an xp 1700+ running 1.6ghz at 1.7 vcore.

biostar m7ncd
i dont have the pro
and i have them set on expert
i have to do the wire deal

ok so amd barton will work for amd mobile
then should 1.70 volts be ok? and multi 11 or 12 ?

well what do u have for cooling and what do u want for the speed?? Also just a word of advice it is much easry to do it in the socket then on the cpu!! trust me. try for 12xmulti then the higest stable fsb u can get u should be safe all the way up to pretty close to 1.8vcore as i'm running that right now with stock cooling and temps r good. but if u are going for stock speeds then don't set the vcore ovr 1.7 as it will just be putting out more heat then it needs to b.

Back