• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2407FPW Specs Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so 6ms GTG for this vs 12 for 2405....i wonder if that would be noticable...have to see side by side, cause i LOVE my 2405

I just want this thing released already. So many rumors around this thing, and even some european sites claiming that the monitor has already been released in the US. I hope this is priced close to the current 2405 though. I doubt I'll pay $400 more for a new stand and an un-usable video format; $1000 pricetag would seem reasonable.

i agree i would say 1000, and i dont see the 2405 goin down anytime soon.....its still amazing. plus ill be mad cause i just spent 750...sooo yeah

I really dont see the 2407 being worth that much more than the 2405. I was under the impression that they were going to release the 7 series as a complete replacement for their counterparts at the same pricepoint. If the 2407 costs hundreds more, I'll be disappointed and just pick up another 05

Back