• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3X LG 32GK650F-B32

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Witchdoctor

Over the last year or so I have been getting into SIM racing a little bit.

Starting with a few Simcade titles to now enjoying the more realistic Sim titles.

Started out playing Motorsports 7 then Project Cars 2 and now Assetto Corsa Competizione

Also looking at R-factor 2 and E-Racing

Anyway hoping to get some feed back on how 3X LG 32GK650F-B32 would preform using my current set up

9900K w/ 16 GB of 3200 & a 2080Ti (needless to say, but I run these on the bleeding edge)

https://www.microcenter.com/product...qhd-144hz-dp-hdmi-freesync-led-gaming-monitor

Can I expect to get decent frame rates at half decent setting ?

Thanks for the feed back

Well, not sure I've seen benchmarks like that... but some quick math may help. :)

3x 2560x1440 = 7680x1440 = 11.05M pixels

4K UHD = 3860x2140 = 8.2M pixels

So, you are trying to push ~40% more pixels than 4K UHD...

I don't know how those games perform, but, chances are great you will need to run on low or low/med to reach 60 fps in most titles. But I'd look at 4K results on those games and know it will be a lot slower without IQ losses.

Yea,

I am running 4K right now on a 60 hz LG panel

It's actually a TV with fast input levels , runs all titles butter smooth at 60 FPS on eye candy maxed out

Hoping I can hang in with Medium settings ? was hoping we have a sim racer in the community here that may have some hands on experience with three monitors at 7680x1440

Hate to drop to 1920x1080 with 32" screens ..... :(

The single is fine for a lot of the titles, but the true Sim titles it is difficult to run door to door safely with out peripheral vision, people get all whacked out if you wreck them by

accident, not to mention it is pretty cool from what I have seen on utube

It depends on the game really... I don't play those so I can't even guess. :(

I would rather a low/med than to drop resolution in most cases. I don't like how these monitors look when they aren't running their native resolution.

That looks cools as hell... wow!

Yea I think I am going to pull the trigger, If the card won't push hard enough to get half decent setting worst case I can upgrade the card on the next nVidia release

It does look cool, the 3 screens gives you the complete dash board and review mirrors while keeping your field of view correct

Hey Witchy!

I'm going with the Samsung CRG9. 49", curved, 5120x1440 goodness. Less than real 4K as far as pixel count so if you're having np at 4K, this should be buttery smooth for you.

Not much good for anything but gaming but for sim's I've read it's breathtaking.

Just something else to check. Hope you're well man!!!!!

Hey, How have you been Stefan ?

Good to hear from you , crazy **** going on these days, hope you and the family are all happy & healthy :)

Already pulled the trigger on the (3) LG's , the 9900K & 2080Ti are crushing 7680x1440 , albeit slightly overclocked .... lol

Hey! :)
Been doing well man! Hopefully the same's true for you. Yeah...weird times, for sure.

Awesome on the new monitors! Great to hear the card's crushing it. Dude...of course it's 'slightly' overlcocked!! lol

Back