• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

64 bit raid drivers for M4A89TD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shadowdr

Like the title says, I need 64 bit drivers to load in Win7 during the install so I can use all the ram installed. I tried the ones from Asus site but get no recognition from Windows that they can be used. I just got it up and running in x86 and it seems ok but would prefer using the 64 bit. I cannot find any posts here that shows anyone else has had this issue but would assume that it has been a common problem. I have been looking around but have had no luck finding a driver that would load during install. I thought Win7 was better than this.

You downloaded Version 3.2.1540/1.2.0?...

AMD AHCI Driver V3.2.1540.24 for Windows 32/64bit XP. AMD AHCI Driver V1.2.0.164 for Windows 32/64bit Vista. AMD AHCI Driver V1.2.0.164 for Windows 32/64bit 7. AMD RAID Driver V3.2.1540.24 for Windows 32/64bit XP. AMD RAID Driver V3.2.1540.24 for Windows 32/64bit Vista. AMD RAID Driver V3.2.1540.24 for Windows 32/64bit 7.

Yes, that version. It could be that is incorrect on the mobo disk but I also downloaded from their website with the same result. Windows will open the folder but never see the driver, I tried the AHCI and it did use that one but would get an error trying to format the disk.

You downloaded Version 3.2.1540/1.2.0?...
Thanks redduc, I am such an efing moron some times. I don't even have the 64 bit version. I just had it in my head that because Vista included both versions that 7 would to. It was not until I ran across my Vista case and opened it that I noticed there were two discs, one for each version. :shrug:I may consider installing Vista 64 later but it didn't impress me much at all.

Back