• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8350 overlcock results cosmos 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shawnmcc

I have updated my last results for my over clock of my amdfx 8350. My settings are 4.5 ghz 1.5v stable. Ran it for a hour and here are the results with my cosmos 2 compared to my hafx with 70c max temps.
Cosmos2 primetest.jpg

If you have that set at 1.5v manually in the BIOS you're getting a whole lot of Vdroop. You may want to get the Vdroop under control and then redo the Oc settings. If you look at the Hwmonitor SS your Cpu V maxed at 1.476 and went as low as 1.404 V, somewhere in between them is your stable voltage. Get the Vdroop to where it stays as close to the set voltage as possible and then start over.

Doesn't that Giga board have LLC in bios options? like the point that Mandrake4565 made, that Vcore needs to put under control & LLC is your friend.

Ok I will do that I believe there are different modes for it. I had set it before but have not changed it back yet. Just wanted to test to see if the temp changed and it did.

Back