• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

865g Neo 2 Ls

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spawnrc

Registered
hello every one happy new
SANTA bought my this MB with p4c 800fsb 2 sticks of kingston pc 3200 256ea and WD120gig sata hdd (first time INTEL:eek:)when i installed xp pro i got a error msg BAD ADDRESS bla bla la something like that (had both sticks of ram in at the time) pulled 1 stick of ram out xp installed fine after that put the other stick back in all was fine set up is complete now sometimes when im playing my game or running a program it will reboot (bummer)could this be a bad stick of ram or is there somthing else going on

do a google for Memtest x86 iso, burn it on to CD and boot from it. run a few passes and see if you get any errors. If you do then its the RAM.

ran memtest pro 86 for 11hours no errors(ran test from windows) have not been unable to boot it from cd-rom

Spawn ,I have the same board and ran into the same problems. When I first loaded XP I had to pull a stick out otherwise it would "Blue Screen". I got it running stable by chosing "fast" instead of Turbo in the bios. I have my 2.4b running at 2.7 with 512 of PC2700.

Dave

Back