• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7v333 raid problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

michaelkahl

I have an Asus A7V333 with the promise fasttrack raid pdc20276 chip. I have a wd ata100 60gb hdd and a maxtor ata133 60gb hdd. When I hit cntrl-f to get in the promise raid bios it says no disk detected press any key to reboot. What's the problem here. I set raid in the bios in the boot sequence. That was the only setting I found. Thanks

It's possible you just have them on a regular IDE channel because they are plugged into the wrong spot.

I have them in the raid controller....i've had this board for a year now and i just enabled the raid jumper last night...i disabled it last august because it slowed the boot time when nothing was hooked up to it. i have each hdd plugged into its own channel on the raid controller and set to master. I've gone through everything in the bios. I'm exhuasting all possibilities.

How did you discover the grounding problem?

Maxi: always curious of solutions to mysterious elec problems

:p

Back