• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35-E at the egg for net $67, after $30 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
Dead Deal - See my post #7

Found this linked at Anandtech forums.

For anyone that might be interested, the "E" is available at the egg for just under $97 shipped, less a $30 MIR (begins today and valid thru 11/28/07), for a net cost of a little less than $67.

Hard to beat that price for what appears to be a pretty decent P35 based board.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127031

Info on board for those that might not be familiar with it (also source of newegg link).

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=29&threadid=2063989&enterthread=y

Last edited:
MUST RESIST... i have been looking for a good cheap board to replace the CRAPOLA called ECS PT890T-A i have in my htpc! and that board has a really nice layout the pcie 16 slot is all the way at the top and pci slots are down at the bottom

GAH NO BEN NO, BAD BEN dont think your buying that! :beer:

edit btw its down at 59.99 after rebate!

OH ok u added in the shipping gotcha!

Hehe, I thought the same thing, almost reposted the price change and then noticed the shipping.

Very tempting to me as well, I don't use raid/firewire or a 2nd lan port.... but still, it would be nice to have just in case I ever do need them. But then again, I can always get pci cards and for the price...

LOL, the choices, the choices.

Now a "Deactivated Item" at the egg and not listed at Mwave, either.

There is some speculation that this board is being dropped and replaced by an IP35-V (ultra value as some have described it).

Oh, well...glad I got one before they sold out. :)

Actually, I'll know later, after I've tried it, if I'm really glad or not that I got one. :D

doh....... I was going to order one of these. Shouldn't have waited one more day to place order

Back