• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer Predator Thronos 'Gaming Chair'

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG If I came home with that for the little guy, he'd die, literally. I could see his mouth, all cartoon like, hitting the floor if I were like, "here bud I bought you something". I mean I'd like it also but it definitely wouldn't get used like it should. It is definitely pretty cool!

I'd never leave the house and the chair only for rations, waste expulsion, and drugs to stay awake. :rofl:

I'd never leave the house and the chair only for rations, waste expulsion, and drugs to stay awake. :rofl:

If I could afford that chair, and gear appropriate to such gaming grandeur, I would have employees for such mundane things as nutrition retrieval, butt wiping, and chemical enhancement. :rofl:

Also a good point... Its like complaining about gas mileage in a Ferrari.. if you can afford the car, gas shouldn't be an issue. :rofl:

Not irrelevant, if Carrie anne Moss from the Matrix is the employee providing the mundane things......:thup:

Back