• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aftermarket CPU Cooler for HP Slimline S3620f?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SPreston2001

Hello im looking for a low profile aftermarket cpu cooler for my sons HP s3620f slimline computer. I hate the stock intel cooler and would like to replace it with an aftermarket cooler but the s3620f has very tight space limitations. Any ideas? Thanks

HPSlimline.jpg

Last edited:
For something like that case, I would recommend something like the Prolimatech Samuel 17 for $40. Since it doesn't come with a fan, you can choose between whatever size you want in thickness. If you go with the 120 x 12 mm thick Scythe Slipstream slims though, stay away from the low speed model. Go with the medium or high speed model in that thickness. For a couple of 120 x 25 mm choices for you to look at, the Yate Loon medium or Yate Loon low are cheap but good choices and if you don't mind spending money on a better fan, the Gentle Typhoon AP-15 is a great choice. Even with a 120 x 25 mm thick fan installed the Samuel 17 is just 70 mm tall.

Back