• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alphabet Case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BinarySuperman said:
is that a case? or a place to hold the watercooling stuff?? cause i dont see any motherboard

Looks like a case. The motherboard is at the lower left, sloping up toward center. You can see the PCI Slots.

Very nice job:)

I thought I saw this case awhile ago in a maximum PC issue where they were showcaseing several "uniques" cases... i wonder if he had to fabricate that "X" himself or if he used an old store sign letter...

its probably an old sign letter, the fab on a case like that could run a pretty penny for a one shot deal.

thats sick though. definite props...

tatanka said:
I thought I saw this case awhile ago in a maximum PC issue where they were showcaseing several "uniques" cases... i wonder if he had to fabricate that "X" himself or if he used an old store sign letter...

You thought right.

theres a store around here and the name is actually something like zzyyxx or something with those letters over the store

Back