• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Am I getting the most.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frogbones

Well i got another 7900GT superclocked just bit faster than what in me sig. One is the orginal model 565 the new is the new 567 model

SO now I'm running in SLI. I know that the cards matched speed. Am I bottle necking them by running my 4200X2 at default speed wich is 2.2? I'm useing a artic 64 Freezer HS

Should I look into OCing it to 2.4? to help.

Let me know some tips. I live in Houston so temp is an issue since energy cost are so damn high.

I keep my place around 75f. I stay in the mid 40's C when idle and under load.

I am able to play Oblivion at maxed settings (no shadows)..Bloom4xAA and 8xAF @ a res of 1280x1024 I don't get below 30fps.

I would like to get mark06 but I can't pay for it now. I can run demo version if that could help.

Thanx in advance.

yes i definitely think you should overclock your cpu, should help a bit but be weary of your temps, if you are at stock speeds and stock voltages and idling at 40c then i think you need to address you cooling first. get those temps down and then do some overclocking, run 3dmark06 demo first to see where your machine initially scores and after you overclock run it again and see what the scores are.

:drool: Sweet (Cartman style)

anyways I got my CPU up to 2310mhz (210x11.0)5% increase, Idles at 41c load@ 45c

When the weather cools off I'll jump it up 8-10% see what happens.

This Asus Mobo is really intelegent(sp) in the OCin area.

Plus I'm usin Core temp and GCPUID for me info.

Core temp shows core1 @ 41c and Core2 @ 37...why would they be different if they are on the same cilicone/CPU??

Last edited:
Back