• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD 960T 79.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QWIKSTRIKE

Registered
I went to Micro Center for a new Mobo and found the 960T that I paid $89.00 is now $79.00, and I was able to take advantage of the 1$10.0 off plus the CPU Mobo Combo deal. I got the Gigabyte 970A-UD3 for 65.00 and also get a 10.00 mail in rebate, bringing this deal to less than $150.00 with out the rebate!

I will try to get that rebate but its such a good deal that I won't sweat it if I don't receive the rebate.:popcorn::bday::rofl:

Almost all stores have been out of stock for weeks. I was going to get one and a 970a-ud3, but couldn't wait any longer. Was going to give my old cpu/mb to a friend but instead picked up an X3 for him and 970a-ud3 for me.

Whoa - I'm tempted to build another gaming rig exactly like the one I'm running and put my 6850 in it since I just got the 7850 twin frozr last night.

For anyone Thinking about this - the 970A-UD3 is freaking awesome, and will overclock like a beast. I can throw some benchmark scores up if anyone is interested in this combo.

Last edited:
Back