• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED AMD Gets Single-Threaded (SuperPi) Boost, Courtesy The Stilt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And i was not even trying. Once the WC parts arrive i will try to see if i can get under 15sec with normal volts(under 1.6)

for this I"ll click a button or two at each boot......

Attachments

• enabled.PNG
    enabled.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 221
  • disabled.PNG
    disabled.PNG
    49.2 KB · Views: 218
You said it was at your 24/7 clock, but I don't know what that clock is

can't i just go correct my video cards instead? at least they are pretty much static items.

And i was not even trying. Once the WC parts arrive i will try to see if i can get under 15sec with normal volts(under 1.6)

So does that mean this is abnormal tungureanu. Nothing wrong with more power.

Capturenewpi.JPG

Thanks and that's just so so abnormal voltage for me. HA hA So far as I can tell it's ghz is on top. I had to keep dropping my bus to get the speed up. I think it was the limit on my ram/nb

This chip is so much fun!! you'll enjoy playing with it with a bit more headroom. I'm still a ways off for a true water system but hopefully by mid fall.

A good kit is not that expensive. i`m getting a ddc/xt kit from alphacool for 260$ with a ddc1 pump ,xp3 light cpu wb and a 480 xt45 rad+fittings and res. It should be capable of getting rid of 300-350W.
Once it`s here i`m gonna start a thread and describe my experiences.

Last edited:
A good kit is not that expensive. i`m getting a ddc/xt kit from alphacool for 260$ with a ddc1 pump ,xp3 light cpu wb and a 480 xt45 rad+fittings and res. It should be capable of getting rid of 300-350W.
Once it`s here i`m gonna start a thread and describe my experiences.

Wow that is a pretty good price for what you get, the 480 rad is plenty for the cpu you may want to get some better fans if you're really going to push it. For everyday use they will be fine. Just wait till you see how much power these 8xxx chips really use when pushed though. :D

I allready have 2xap31 and i will get 2 more when i can find them at a shop or get 2 more nf-p12. They cost about the same. But i'm not sure about the pump/res combo. I hear that the ddc pump likes to hummm. If that is true the vibrations will go into the case and it will be a big problem for me. I want silence.

Back