• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD 'switch amongst displays' hotkey

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

THX-UltraII

Registered
Well, the topic title says it all actually: when assigning a hotkey in the AMD control panel hotkey menu (eg. CRTL+S) for 'SWTICH AMONGST DISPLAYS' it does not do anything when pressing the shortcut/hotkey.

ps. Other hotkeys like 'EXTEND' do work.

Running W7 with a Club3D Royalking HD7950 with 13.9 driver.

Don't know if this will help.

I have set 2 Presets in CCC and using Hotkeys to activate them. These 2 presets basically set up the alignments of my 3 displays. I've noticed that when setting them up for the first time the Hotkeys might not work. I have to delete the Presets and set them again. It could take 2 or 3 tries. But they work eventually. If they work once they will always work.

You might get more responses if you post this in the ATI/AMD video card forum section since you are asking about a video card issue.

Well, the topic title says it all actually: when assigning a hotkey in the AMD control panel hotkey menu (eg. CRTL+S) for 'SWTICH AMONGST DISPLAYS' it does not do anything when pressing the shortcut/hotkey.

ps. Other hotkeys like 'EXTEND' do work.

Running W7 with a Club3D Royalking HD7950 with 13.9 driver.

Back