• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMDroids stand up and be counted!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC Detective

OK I was just going through TheInquirer and came across an article that made my blood boil! Basically its a Microsoft review for gamers which practically promotes the Pentium and gives no consideration to the A64!!
The initial link is here.
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16904
and article here
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/expert/gamingpcs.mspx
I have already done as requested in the article and posted back to Microsoft (using the third l'inq in the original article) about my dissatisfaction with such obvious favouritsm and nonsense about Hyperthreading!
Hope you will do the same!!! Stand up and be counted!

OC Detective said:
Hope you will do the same!!! Stand up and be counted!

Sir!!! Yes Sir!!!
Already posted back my comments to them, although I don't expect anything out of it, I just thought that I should pitch in my own voice. I expected to get ****ed when I clicked the link to that supposed gaming pc roundup, but after reading it I was just laughing my b*** off. Maybe they got a grade schooler to prepare that page.

I'm an AMD fan, but I didn't find anything that got me angry. Yeah, they didn't mention an AMD processor, and the description of HT was rediculous, and I do think that the author should've mentioned AMD, but if you look at the table where they list how good a PC is they don't state AMD or Intel, so it can't be that bad... Although letting them know is a good idea

What a load of trash.

Too bad authors don't need to do much real research before they write things like that...

Docta_Z said:
What a load of trash.

Too bad authors don't need to do much real research before they write things like that...
I dont think they even do research...

Back